Specifically designed for Canadians by Canadians, IDefence CreditDefend™ offers the most comprehensive suite of credit monitoring services on the market today. Working with a global leader in credit information solutions, we monitor your financial activities on a daily basis to help catch identity thieves as they act; not days later when it's far too late.
CreditDefend services include:
- Daily monitoring of your credit file
- Key bureau activity alerts
- Notification of changes to your credit file via email or text message
- Credit Report - a new report provided every three months
- Credit Score - a new score provided every month
With CreditDefend, you have access to the information that prospective lenders see: your Credit Report and your Credit Score. Your Credit Report includes information on all loans taken out in your name along with the status of each loan. Your Credit Score is drawn from information provided on your credit file. Typically, a higher Credit Score implies better credit worthiness, (which can positively influence your eligibility for a loan, and can possibly reduce your borrowing costs).
Daily monitoring of your credit file provides tracking of a wide array of changes as they are reported, including:
- Address Change: To alert you if the address on file is reported as changed.
- New Inquiry: To alert you if a lender has obtained a copy of your Credit Report in order to evaluate an application for credit made in your name.
- Name Change: To alert you if there has been a name change registered to your credit file. This is indicated by a change in the last name or first character of your first name.
- New Trade added: To alert you that a new debt obligation has been opened in your name within the last 3 months since you registered for monitoring services.
- New Collection Item: To alert you if a debt obligation has been classified as in collections for an amount of at least $200. This amount can be paid or unpaid or both.
- New Bankruptcy added: To alert you that a bankruptcy has been added to your Credit Report during the last 4 months. This is important as bankruptcies will lower your credit rating and your eligibility to borrow at favourable interest rates in the future
- Derogatory added: To alert you of a foreclosure, judgment or garnishment public record within the last 3 months
Now you can feel secure that you are truly in control of your financial affairs! Our team of highly skilled professionals guarantees it. Sign up today.
|Login to the CreditDefend website to view your latest Credit Report and Credit Score.